PT. KAJIMA INDONESIA.
KAJIMA INDONESIA is an established general contractor providing private and public sector customers in Indonesia with design and construction services in civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and general interior works for buildings and infrastructures.
The company is committed to making its production activities efficient and living up to the expectations of society and its customers. To achieve this goal, the company is continually improves its Integrated Management System to enhance its Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental performance including through compliance with all applicable requirements and compliance obligations.
QUALITY HSE POLICY
We assure our customers satisfied long after delivery of our quality products by way of gaining their credibility, confidence, and trust from initial marketing even after service.
We COMMIT :
- Company to assure our customers’ satisfaction that the services we render and works we deliver to provide long-term satisfaction from the customer’s perspective throughout all the stages even after service by establishing our clear priorities and implementing of PDCA processes.
- Observe and promote safety and health at workplace for persons working under our control and to prevent work related injury and ill health.
- Maintain effectiveness of our integrated management system and to improve by understanding Customers’ value and expectation. Ensure compliance with relevant interested parties’ requirements, environmental and occupational health and safety legislation, regulations and other applicable rules and code of practices with regards to our construction activities, services and products.
- Manage and to ensure sustainability of environment particularly to overcome poor waste handling and disposal practices. Promoting 3Rs; i.e. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle in the workplace.
- Identify the risks and opportunities and assure our integrated management system to achieve the entire intended outcome.
- To educate persons working under our control about our integrated management system policy. Promote our quality, environmental and occupational health and safety awareness through our continuous education/training programmes.
We pledge to continue improvement and enhancement of our Kajima Indonesia Total Management Systems from time to time to assure its compliance and effectiveness.
Kajima Indonesia provides services from the small scale maintenance works to the large scale high tech manufacturing facilities, hotels, residential lowers and high rise office buildings. Provision of Construction Services for Building Works and it is deemed to include but not limited to all construction, maintenance and other related engineering services. Processes that were outsourced included engineering design services, construction management advisory services, part of construction works, Health, Safety and Environmental. We serve clients at various segments of the market providing the following services competitive prices.
- We value all individuals and their well being.
- Adequate method, equipment and education is provided continuously to prevent accident and illness related work.
- Independent safety personnel who has licensed of safety expert by Manpower Ministry is provided on site.
- We take pride in the buildings we deliver.
- Quality audit purpose to ensure adequate quality control on site is performed.
- Provide guideline for all engineers which defines duties, check list and form to complete the effective management of project that is called Kenchiku (Building Contruction) Total Management System or KTMS.
- Value added service is proposed and provide to all of our clients
- Maximize the value of client’s investment
On Time Delivery
- Our client’s goal is our goal.
- Contemplating client’s time frame, we establish construction schedule, identifying critical paths and mile stones.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring of progress.
- Find the most appropriate solution to keep the project on schedule.
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulations and statutory obligations relating to environmental issues.
- Considering that natural resources can be utilized in sustainable manner by implementing 3R principles (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle).
- Taking proactive steps to prevent pollution and to protect the environment including climate change mitigation and adaption, and protection of biodiversity and ecosystem which caused by company operations.
- Commitment to continual improvement to enhance environmental performance.