We are a subsidiary of Kajima Corporation,
the leading Japanese contractor and developer.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions :
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
- Prepare and present technical (mechanical/electrical) document for project.
- Implement activities based on HSE procedure.
- Prepare cost analysis, project budget, and projected cash flow.
- Provide design drawings, specifications and estimates.
- Perform mechanical/electrical design selection of equipment.
- Ensure works performed by sub-contractors are to standards.
- Conduct potential hazard and environmental impacts control according with HIRADC and ASDAM.
- Conduct environmental prevention and protection from pollutions, include waste generated by project, according with related HSE regulations.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Kajima Indonesia Total Management Systems
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
- Mechanical or Electrical University degree in Engineering.
- The engineer who has experience of mechanical system design for building (Factory, Office, etc.) in the following company is preferable:
- Consultant, General contractor (Design division), M&E subcontractor (Design division)
- Age not more than 35 years old.
- Experiences minimal 5 years.
- Available maximal 30 days / 1 month.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply
All applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality. Please send your resume stating your qualifications, experience and expected salary with recent photo and contact number to:
or APPLY IN PERSON
at KAJIMA INDONESIA office
Monday - Friday
8.00 - 17.00